Pegasus Professor and ChairmanRoom: Engr. II
Phone: (407) 823-2204
- Doctor of Science (dr hab.) in Management Science, State Institute for Organization and Management in Industry, Warsaw. Poland, June 2004.
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Department of Industrial Engineering, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, December 1982.
- M.Sc. in Production Management (with highest honors), School of Management and Information Sciences, Technical University of Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland, 1978.
- CPE, Certified Professional Ergonomist, Certificate N 341, Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics P.E., Registered Professional Engineer (State of Texas, License No 61616)
- Doctor of Science Honoris Causa, South Ukrainian Odessa State Pedagogical University of Ukraine, Odessa, Ukraine, 2004.
- Honorary Doctorate in Engineering, Technical University of Kosice, Kosice, Slovakia, 2006.
- Honorary Doctorate in Engineering, Moscow State Institute of Radio, Electronics and Automation (MIREA Technical University), Moscow, Russia, 2007
- Human systems integration
- Ergonomics and safety
- Systems engineering
- Human-computer interaction
- Fuzzy logic and neuro-fuzzy modeling
- Complex systems
- Nonlinear dynamics in human performance