Skip to main content
- Ph.D. – Computer Science, University of Central Florida, 2004
- M.S. – Computer Science, University of Central Florida, 2000
- P.E. - Electronic Engineering (Titulo Profesional), Ricardo Palma University, 1995
- B.S. – Electronic Engineering Department, Ricardo Palma University, 1994
- Big Data, Data Analytics, Innovation, Simulation, and Agent-Based Models.
- In addition, complex systems, computational economics, evolutionary computation, complex adaptive systems, economic modeling, computational social sciences, game theory with particular focus on (i) innovation ecosystems computational analysis and modeling; (ii) entrepreneurship education and innovation; and (iii) mathematical modeling and agent-based modeling of complex systems including co-adaptive systems, autonomous agents systems, multi-agents systems, and self-organizing systems.